Family Fundraiser FUNomenon
8th Annual Family Fundraiser FUNomenon
at the Frederick Fairgrounds on Saturday, August 24th, 2013
The Tennessee-born country music star has had 6 #1 hits from his first 3 albums, from “Watching You” and “These Are My People” to his most recent smashes, “Take A Back Road,” and “Farmer’s Daughter” (which quickly skyrocketed to platinum), and he’s sold over 4 million singles in the past 5 years alone. And who can forget the platinum hit “If You’re Going Through Hell” (which was 2006′s most-played song of the year)!
Noon – 6:00 pm
General Admission $40 – Ages 6 to 12 $15
Ages 5 and under are Free
Visit Rodney Radio at www.rodneyatkins.com to hear all these chart-toppers and more!
Tickets Available at the Fairgrounds Only. Gates open at 10:30
Tickets are available at Fairground’s Gates only while they last!
Notice: Online tickets that were previously purchased will be held at WILL CALL GATE 3 located on Monroe Street.
Event Rules for Family Fundraiser FUNomenon:
- General Admission Ticket(s) and Child Tickets must be presented for admission to the grounds.
- Children Tickets ($15.00) provide admission to the grounds, all activities and free food during the event but – ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR DOOR PRIZES. YOU MUST BE 14 OR OLDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR A DOOR PRIZE.
- Ticket holders need not be present to win. All winners will be notified. Unsold tickets remain property of the PPF, Inc.
- Prizes must be claimed within thirty (30) days of drawing.
- Prizes not claimed will be forfeited to the PPF, Inc.
- Winners not present are responsible for delivery costs.
- Ticket purchasers assume any and all responsibility/liability pertaining to this event including travel to and from the event, attendance at the event, and ownership and use of any prizes won.
- Title, registration fees, Federal, State, and local taxes will be the responsibility of the winner.
- All Federal, State, and local laws and regulations apply.
- If for any reason the Family Fundraiser FUNomenon Event is cancelled, all ticket monies will be refunded.
- When a $40 General Admission ticket is pulled for a door prize it will no longer be eligible for another door prize.
- NO PETS, Coolers, Golf Carts, or Alcohol permitted onto the grounds.
- Proper Photo ID required to claim door prizes.
- When paying by check or money order include: Driver’s license number, home phone number, and mailing address. A returned check will be assessed a $30 fee.
- When paying with credit card please include: Name, address with zip, type of card, card number, expiration date, and phone number.